Call & Dates
We invite high quality submissions of technical research papers describing original and unpublished results of empirical, conceptual, experimental, and theoretical research from academia and industry. Research that builds upon previously-published work should have been evaluated through systematic, comparative, empirical or experimental evaluation. Submissions of papers describing groundbreaking approaches to emerging problems will be considered based on timeliness and potential impact.
We welcome submissions addressing topics in the following six main tracks. Please read the specific track to explore the detailed topics.
Submission link: http://edas.info/24601
Submission guidelines and formats: http://infos.cu.edu.eg/2018/CallForSubmission
- Governance in Digital Economy (GIDC)
- Data-Driven Decision Making (DDDM)
- Data Sciences, Technology, and Applications (DSTA)
- Software Engineering, Systems, and Applications (STSA)
- Financial Technologies (FINTEC)
- Smart and Secure Network Systems (SSNS)